G’day, I’m Veit.
I’m the CTO of Port Zero, and I’m based in Berlin. I do a lot of open source work.Some of my most popular projects are
- e, my cheekily-named terminal editor;
- zepto, a programming language I have been working on;
- Carp, a programming language I am contributing to—read my blog post about it;
- hawkweed, a utility library for Python with an emphasis on functional programming;
- birdseye, a looking glass for routeservers including a tool that provides an API for routeservers powered by BIRD (you can see it in action used by ECIX);
- and a number of useful tools.
I am available for consulting work through Port Zero. We’re a hands-on company, and everyone in our fantastic team does client work. You can shoot me an e-mail if you’re interested in working for or with us or, y’know, just want to have a chat. My PGP key can be found on this server, if that’s your sort of thing.